Join us during the month of April to help raise awareness about our planet Earth! Our suggested charity on our donation page is Eden Reforestation. They plant trees in impoverished areas to address poverty and the environment simultaneously. But you can choose any charity or suggest one by emailing us at email@example.com.
Here are ways your running can help raise awareness:
1) Plogging Run: Due to popular demand, we encourage all runners to do a plogging run! If you haven't of this.... google it! Well- ok - it's about cleaning up litter (and plastics) while you run. Someone runs next to you and holds a bag to place any garbage. Sound fun? Try it out and send us your photos!
2) Make your own medal out of recyclables.
3) Share your Earth Day run with friends and family to get people to keep it front and left!
4) Share ideas on how you and others can make positive changes to help our planet.
5) Send us pictures so we can re-share and help inspire others!